Join our Team
Communities In Schools believes that transformative relationships are the key to unlocking a student's potential. We will succeed by including in our strategies, ingraining in our culture, and reflecting in our behaviors, principles and practices of diversity, equity and inclusion. As a result, we break down immediate and systemic barriers to create and sustain equitable outcomes.
Job Title: Site Coordinator
Responsible for day to day operation of the school site project, working closely with school staff, community agencies, parents/families, and the students to assure coordination of the community’s services for the benefit of the students and their families.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated relevant equivalent experience in education, social science, criminal justice, or related field.
- Must have at least three years’ experience working with children and/or families.
- Strong desire to work with youth in at-risk situations.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organization, training, coordination, fundraising and leadership skills.
- Must be able to get along well with others and be a team player.
- Sensitivity to needs of youth and diverse ethnic populations.
- Confidentiality is a must!